The purpose of this document is to inform users of the way their personal data is processed on this website.
First of all, I would like to indicate that no data is collected on my website personal information beyond email, and information related to Internet protocols and communications, such as the IP address. This information is necessary to be able to generate usage statistics and the proper functioning of the advertising systems that some sections may contain.
However, the public and users in general cannot create user accounts or register, since none of this is necessary to access the web. Therefore, if an account is created for a specific user, they will be notified of said condition and how their personal data will be handled.
On this website, the personal data of users is respected and cared for. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
I have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why I want to share my principles regarding your privacy:
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- I never share personal information of my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case I have your express authorization.
I have adapted this website to the requirements of Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of December 13, Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal (LOPD), and Real Decreto 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Reglamento de desarrollo de la LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Ley 34/2002, of July 11, of Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico (LSSICE o LSSI).
- Identity of the Responsible: Ramón Carrasco Muñoz
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data that you send me through the forms of the web, they will receive the data treatment of "Users of the web and subscribers".
For the treatment of data of my users, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that I will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of your personal data, I will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: I will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of my users data by third parties.
How did I obtain your data?
The personal data that I deal with in developn.net may come from (it is possible that some of the indicated services are still inactive):
- Contact form
- Mailing list subscription forms
- Direct emails you send me
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not I am treating personal data that concerns me at developn.net.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of its treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their data personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. I will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have provided me and in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from the person in charge to the destination person in charge when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim before the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I treat your personal data?
In developn.net there are different personal information capture systems and I treat the information that interested persons provide me with the following purpose for each capture system (forms, some may be currently inactive):
- Contact form: I request the name and email to be able to issue the request. The data you provide will be located on the servers of OVH Hispano SL within the EU, on the servers of Telefónica Soluciones De Informática Y Comunicaciones De España S A U., and on the servers of Google Inc. outside the EU, in the US. Google is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user´s computer when browsing this website are also collected, which I detail in the Cookies Policy
This website does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the contract of subscription.
Category of collected data
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected categories of data treated.
For how long will I keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that I use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, this website shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Hosting: OVH Hispano SL, with registered office at C/Alcalá 21, 5th floor, 28014 Madrid, Spain. More information at: https://www.ovh.es/support/legal-notice. OVH Hispano SL treats the data in order to perform its hosting services on this website.
Hosting: Telefónica Soluciones De Informática Y Comunicaciones De España SAU., with registered office in C/Ronda de la Comunicación, s/n, Edificio Norte 2, 28050 Madrid, Spain. More information at: https://www.hostalia.com/legal/politica-privacidad/. Telefónica Soluciones De Informática Y Comunicaciones De España S A U. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services on this website.
When browsing this website, identifiable and non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximate), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
This website is committed to the use and treatment of personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as comply with your obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes a SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
This website cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, this website will ensure that any person who is authorized by me to process the client´s data (including their staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
If a security incident occurs, when this website realizes, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client requests it for reason.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to this website, exonerating the person in charge of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to the person in charge of the web in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
The person in charge of this website reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, the person responsible for the website will announce the changes introduced on this page with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, this website does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information specifically requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de comercio electrónico, this website undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.